Public Interest Practice
BVA is a Public Interest Practice (PIP). We specialise in providing regulatory compliance and prosecution services for clients who act in the interest of the public good. Our clients include organisations that deliver a public service in our areas of expertise such as the:
- Horizons Regional Council
- Ministry for Primary Industries
- Commissioner of Police
- Department of Internal Affairs
- Inland Revenue Department
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Social Development
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
BVA The Practice also has a number of private litigation clients. BVA has the capacity to provide private litigation services for a range of matters including but not limited to trusts, regulation, estates, and employment.
“Meeting the exacting standards of Crown Prosecution, BVA provides high quality representation at reasonable and defensible cost to the public.”
© BVA The Practice. All rights reserved.